CIB Payment Information
Our webshop offers our customers a secure credit card payment solution provided by CIB Bank. Security is based on data separation. The webshop receives information about the order from the customer, and CIB Bank uses only the card data required for the payment transaction on the payment page with 256-bit TLS encryption. The webshop will not be informed about the data content of the payer, only accessible to CIB Bank. After the payment you will be informed by the webshop page of the transaction result. For your card payment, your Internet browser program must support TLS encryption.
The value of the purchased goods, the amount paid is immediately blocked on your card account. Please read our detailed information.
Welcome to CIB Bank's Safe Online Payment Solution!
Below is a brief description of how to make a safe purchase.
What to watch when shopping?
• Read our review of our webshop, purchase conditions and delivery and payment terms.
• Review the security conditions of the Web Store, as this will guarantee the security of your data.
• Keep track of your purchase information.
• Keep track of your payment transaction details! (transaction identifier, license number)
• Make sure that your secret card data is not accessible to an unauthorized person.
• Use a browser that supports the TLS encryption option.
TLS, abbreviation for Transport Layer Security Accepted Encryption. Our bank has a 256-bit encryption key that protects the communication channel. The company VeriSign enables CIB Bank to use the 256-bit key to provide TLS-based encryption. At present, 90% of the world's electronic commerce uses this encryption method. The browser used by the customer uses the TLS to encrypt the data of the cardholder before sending them, so they arrive at CIB Bank in encrypted form, so that they can not be interpreted by unauthorized persons.
CIB Bank's online payment system allows VISA and VISA Electron (in the case of Electron only if issued by the issuing bank), Mastercard / Maestro, to use bank cards and to pay for web-based webcards.
1. You select on the side of the Web Store page the amount of the goods you wish to pay by credit card.
2. You will then be transferred to CIB Bank's secure payment page where you need to complete your card details to start payment.
3. After entering the card information, click the Payment button to start the transaction
4. After payment you will return to the Web Store page where you will receive a confirmation of the transaction result.
In case of payment with a credit card, after a successful transaction - this is the validity of the bankcard and acceptance after the collateral check - CIB Bank will start charging the Cardholder's account with the value of the goods or services.
If you are not redirected from the Paying Party to the Web Store page, the transaction will be deemed unsuccessful. If you click on the browser's "Back / Back" or "Refresh / Refresh" button on the bank's payment page, closes the browser window before being redirected to the store, payment is considered unsuccessful.
If you want to find out more about the outcome of the transaction, its failure, its reasons and details, please contact your bank account manager.